FSLabs A320 & TCA Hardware

jpgarraio
Site Admin

Re: FSLabs A320 & TCA Hardware

Post by jpgarraio »

Hi Thomas, thanks for the video.
It seems that AP is never engaged, probably an input from a controller.

Have you tried turning controllers OFF as shown on my video?
Jean-Pierre Garraio
Developer
stemmeregger

Post by stemmeregger »

jpgarraio wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:24 am Have you tried turning controllers OFF as shown on my video?
Hi JP,

hm.... ;-) No... I havn't .... but now I deactivate it ... and it works... (I tried it a several of times).

Also I start (with enabled Controller) with the Aerosoft A333 - same issue. If I deactive the controller, it works, too.
So it seems, my TCA Stick is incompatible ... ;-(. But I have now a workaround... starting the training without controller, than I activate it ... If I start a new training (in the same P3D Session on the same or another FIX, it works also fine.

Thanks for support, hope you can fix this. If you need log-files or something else, please ask me ;) But I can also live with the workaround...
Best regards
Thomas
jpgarraio
Site Admin

Post by jpgarraio »

Thanks Thomas!

I will wait to see if other users using TCA have similar issues.
It might be something very basic to change.

I was thinking about the trim position. Do you have an axis assigned to pitch trim? Where is your pitch trim before clicking on Move AC?

Cheers,

J-P
Jean-Pierre Garraio
Developer
stemmeregger

Post by stemmeregger »

Hi JP,

yes, the trim was the main problem, because after setting up "Enignes Running", the trim was set to UP/13.5 (Maximum). I only can change this, when I disconnect my controller as you show me in the video. After connecting, trim can't be increased or decreased. But I also can't find a Key-/Axis-Assignment in the P3D...

What I do is, that I go back to the FSLabs Version v5.0.1.126, because I have also other troubles with my TCA-Hardware. Now I have the default Trim of UP/0.2 and no issues as described. I hope very well, that FSLab can fix this problem in the next version, but for me it works now, because I know the reason...

Best regards
Thomas