FlyByWire Mod A320

StippiPIC

FlyByWire Mod A320

Post by StippiPIC »

Hi there,
I use both the PMDG 737 and the FBW A320 Mod in MSFS.
I bought the software especially for Airbus A320. Unfortunately for me the FBW A320 Mod doesnt work properly with FSIPanel.
I have done all things recommended in the developers YT-Tutorial. But i can`t set the AP to on. When i press the button in the VC, everytime it disengages immediately.
For the PMDG 737 everything works fine!
Would be nice to get some help for the A320 mod!
Best,
Stefan
StippiPIC

Re: FlyByWire Mod A320

Post by StippiPIC »

Not that much replies - or more precisely - no reply at all.
Leaves me a little bit confused as we are talking about an 50eur addon which should also work for the a320 mod.... or did i understand sth wrong here!?
jpgarraio
Site Admin

Post by jpgarraio »

Hi Stefan,

Sorry for my late reply, I was very busy at work.
Best way to get my attention is to send an email to support email, I will see it even abroad.

Which MOD of the FBWA320 are you using? Experimental?

Please tell me which Airport/Runway and position you have tried and I will give it a go here to see if I can replicate.

Cheers,

J-P
Jean-Pierre Garraio
Developer
StippiPIC

Post by StippiPIC »

Hi there, thanks for the response!

I`ve just tried again with the latest development version of the A320 mod and now it seems to work.
My problem was that, that i couldn`t engage the autopilot with the VC-button as it always switched off immediately.
May the problem was that, that i don`t immediately pushed the AP-Button after the fsi-panel software starts running and preparing. I think i´ve waited until fsi-panel did its thing and than i pushed the button. Now, pushing the button immediately while FSI-Panel starts to prepare everything, AP remains engaged and all seems to work properly now.

Another short info: I noticed that PMDG 737 and the A320 mod doesn`t catch the localizer and glideslope at EDDS for ILS rwy 25. All other airports i tried so far does work poperly. I have updated my airport database in the fsi-panel settings and use the standard airport of MSFS (the one which has been updated by Asobo during Word Update Austria/Germany).
May you can try ILS 25 at EDDS and have a look it it`s working for you or not.

Cheers,
Stefan

PS: I also have sent a request to your support emial. May this has been choosen approach to your spam location.