Unable to update Navigraph Airac following latest upgrade

SquadronLeader

Unable to update Navigraph Airac following latest upgrade

Post by SquadronLeader »

I have updated the airport DB which worked fine, having uninstalled the previous version of FSiPanel and made a clean installation of the new updated version.

The Navigraph cycle shows in red that is is for the 17th June 21 to 15th July 21. I have a Navigraph subscription and my Navigraph Data Manager shows that FsiPanel is updated to 2206 V1 - yet it does not seem to be registering with FSiPanel. I have checked the path for FSiPanel and that looks OK - so not sure as to the issue or how to resolve it.

Any help or comments appreciated.
Iadbound

Re: Unable to update Navigraph Airac following latest upgrade

Post by Iadbound »

J-P answered this question in this thread: "Release of 1.0.0.25" It's a fairly detailed explanation, so I figured it would be easier to direct you there.
SquadronLeader

Post by SquadronLeader »

Thanks - I had not look at that thread
Herbuel

Post by Herbuel »

SquadronLeader wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:22 pm I have updated the airport DB which worked fine, having uninstalled the previous version of FSiPanel and made a clean installation of the new updated version.

The Navigraph cycle shows in red that is is for the 17th June 21 to 15th July 21. I have a Navigraph subscription and my Navigraph Data Manager shows that FsiPanel is updated to 2206 V1 - yet it does not seem to be registering with FSiPanel. I have checked the path for FSiPanel and that looks OK - so not sure as to the issue or how to resolve it.

Any help or comments appreciated.
Hello,
I have the same problem. And can't find what to do.
I didn't find also the topic reference posted bellow...
Could you help? Alain, France
jpgarraio
Site Admin

Post by jpgarraio »

Hi Alain,

Please check that video
https://youtu.be/qksg9uWgplw

cheers,

J-P
Jean-Pierre Garraio
Developer