Problem with Saitek Pro Flight X-55 Rhino Throttle

Gee8ch

Problem with Saitek Pro Flight X-55 Rhino Throttle

Post by Gee8ch »

I haven't seen any other post about this problem I am having with my Saitek Pro Flight X-55 Rhino Throttle. When I run an approach with FSiPanel and use the throttle, it also moves the rudder making the aircraft uncontrollable. It also leaves the throttle with the same problem when I subsequently use FS2020 without using FSiPanel. To rectify the problem, I have to unplug the throttle and delete its profile before plugging it in again.
Can you please have a look at this otherwise the program is unplayable?

George
jpgarraio
Site Admin

Re: Problem with Saitek Pro Flight X-55 Rhino Throttle

Post by jpgarraio »

Hi,

So when you take control of the aircraft, when you move your thrust levers, it also moves the rudder? is that what you mean ?

FSiPanel is not touching at your joystick configuration at all.

Before you press MOVE AC, try to move your thrust levers, your rudder is not moving?

Cheers,

J-P
Jean-Pierre Garraio
Developer
Gee8ch

Post by Gee8ch »

I think I have sorted the problem and, you are right, it has nothing to do with FSiPanel, it was just a coincidence that the problem started at the same time I used it. It looks like a problem with the FBY A320 ground steering tiller set-up where I was trying to use a control switch on the throttle. I now have mapped it to my joystick twist, which appears to be working. Sorry to have troubled you with this and thank you for your reply.

George
jpgarraio
Site Admin

Post by jpgarraio »

Hi George,

Thanks for your feedback, no problem.
Safe landings,

J-P
Jean-Pierre Garraio
Developer