Request for Training Scenario, LOWI Circle to Land RW08

Michael Roberts

Request for Training Scenario, LOWI Circle to Land RW08

Post by Michael Roberts »

Hello J-P, hope all is well with you and yours.

I'm a new user of FSiPanel 2020 Advanced, wanted to thank you for a fantastic product. So happy to have found it; exactly what I was looking for!

In one of your tutorial videos, you mentioned that users of the Advanced version could request Training Scenarios for the PMDG 737-700. I would love to see the Innsbruck LOWI Circle to Land for RW08 added. Perhaps starting at IAF Rattenberg. Oh... no failures needed :) This approach requires a lot of practice, so I believe it's a perfect approach to show-off the benefits, features and functionality of FSiPanel.

Thanks again for creating and maintaining such a useful program. Greatly appreciated.

Michael Roberts
Baltimore, MD USA
jpgarraio
Site Admin

Re: Request for Training Scenario, LOWI Circle to Land RW08

Post by jpgarraio »

Thanks Michael,

I will have a look at it, it's a nice approach to train!

Cheers,

J-P
Jean-Pierre Garraio
Developer
woodstock327

Post by woodstock327 »

Michael Roberts wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:01 am I would love to see the Innsbruck LOWI Circle to Land for RW08 added.
Agree, that would be a great approach to add!!

Dirk
jpgarraio
Site Admin

Post by jpgarraio »

Thanks guys, just a quick question:

Are the training scenarios on PMDG 737 still working after last PMDG update?

Cheers,

J-P
Jean-Pierre Garraio
Developer
woodstock327

Post by woodstock327 »

Hi J-P,

I haven't tried any of the scenarios after the latest update (will try one tomorrow if I find time), but I found that snapshots which I saved before the update do not seem to work any more. I have one that after loading immediately goes into a death spin without any thrust, another one was also not useable but I don't recall the details. Both of those worked fine before the PMDG update. New snapshots also seem to work fine, so it wasn't a huge deal for me.

Another thing I noticed is that you have to be careful not to have the parking brake engaged when positioning the aircraft - when it is engaged after the setup in the air is finished it now skips the pause and immediately hands the controls over to you.

Dirk
Michael Roberts

Post by Michael Roberts »

jpgarraio wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:45 pm Thanks guys, just a quick question:

Are the training scenarios on PMDG 737 still working after last PMDG update?

Cheers,

J-P
Hi J-P, thank you for asking, and sorry for the huge delay in getting back to you!

I just tried RNAV RNP 19 KDCA and it was broken. While preparing the aircraft, it had an extreme nose down attitude. I waited a much longer time than normal before I aborted the flight.

Thanks again for checking in with us!

All The Best,

Michael
jpgarraio
Site Admin

Post by jpgarraio »

Many thanks, due to the last PMDG update, I will be working on it for the next update mid-week, it will also fix the bouncing effect of the stock aircraft.

Cheers,

J-P
Jean-Pierre Garraio
Developer