Mouse button problem/Bug?

DaveP

Mouse button problem/Bug?

Post by DaveP »

Small problem I'm having is that FsiPanel overrides some of the functions I have assigned to my mouse. For example I have `Toggle ATC window` assigned to mouse 4 (iirc) but when I click it with FsiPanel active it opens a different (Basic Controls) window. I'v tried assigning the function direct in MSFS with same result. I'm using Logitech mouse & LGS. Other functions I have assigned to other mouse buttons & other devices are unaffected.
Anyone else have this issue?
jpgarraio
Site Admin

Re: Mouse button problem/Bug?

Post by jpgarraio »

Hi,

Never heard of such an issue.
So when FSiPanel runs, if you click your mouse on MSFS, it will open another window?
After taking the control of the AC, have you tried closing FSiPanel and then use your mouse? same issue?

Cheers,

J-P
Jean-Pierre Garraio
Developer
DaveP

Re: Mouse button problem/Bug?

Post by DaveP »

I'll start by saying this is not a huge problem, I already have a simple work around. It just catches me out now and then.

I start MSFS and load the PMDG at an airport, Start Fsipanel etc. Hit move AC (I have normal mouse function before moving AC).
Then if I try to contact ATC and click the button I have i assigned to on my mouse, instead of opening the ATC window it opens a window called Basic Controls.

I'm using two monitors with FsiPanel, navigraph & browser etc on the side monitor.
All I need to do is click off FsiPanel onto a browser or chart etc then once i'm back on MSFS mouse works normally again.

Like said, not a big issue

Cheers Dave

Some screenshots
https://photos.app.goo.gl/nHL61SbUpYHDifhq9