Maximum number of aircraft imported?

Any discussion related to FSiPanel 2017
sloppysmusic

Maximum number of aircraft imported?

Post by sloppysmusic » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:00 am

I decided to import all my 737 liveries (21 or so ) then 3 x 777 Liveries then a couple 747 Liveries.
If you ask why import them all it is so I can be in any aircraft on a flight then decide to train without having to restart FSX etc.

Question is after importing the 777's I notice I cannot select them nor first 1-5 of 737's. The list is 6-21 and cannot scroll up to see others.

There are 17 aircraft in the list and no sign of the 777. Do I have to delete some of the 737 and re-import other aircraft?
If there is a hard limit of 17 please let me know!
If so when you reach the limit does adding new aircraft delete others in the order FIRST IN FIRST OUT?

Thanks
Russ
At the moment I am deleting liveries hoping I can get the 777 back and make room for the 747!

sloppysmusic

Re: Maximum number of aircraft imported?

Post by sloppysmusic » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:15 am

I may have solved this myself. Deleting 737s did not help 777 still not visible and list was getting smaller!
So I quit FSiPanel and reloaded then noticed the missing aircraft were there. In fact I had 2 of each 777 as I thought the import had failed.
I presume after importing a certain number of aircraft FSiP needs a restart? Or after every one?

In my case the limit was 17 before a restart was required. I won't ever know if I could have used all my liveries now as I ended up deleting them!

This also raises the question:
Are you supposed to be able to import the SAME aircraft plus livery multiple times? I did exactly that. Surely that will confuse users plus the app!?

jpgarraio
Site Admin

Post by jpgarraio » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:21 am

Hi,

Thanks for your post! This seems to be a bug on the aircraft list, I will work on it.

For your 2nd question, you can import same livery several times, shouldn't be an issue.

Cheers,

J-P

jpgarraio
Site Admin

Post by jpgarraio » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:52 am

Which version of FSiPanel 2017 are you running?

I have imported 35 aircraft and the list is scrolling up and down, I'm able to select any aircraft.

Is it a client/server config?

J-P