NEW : Addons compatible with P3D V4.5

Any discussion related to FSiPanel 2017
shaluc_2000

Re: NEW : Addons compatible with P3D V4.5

Post by shaluc_2000 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:23 am

Hi JP ...i had a chance to go through most of your troubleshooting advice on the web forums including the one mentioned below by you but nothing works.It was only after that i started writing to you. I am also enclosing herewith screen shot of FSi panel of PMDG path on my computer which is absolutely ok . Your utility is quite robust and simple in nature but i still cant figure out where is the problem for PMDG 747 . There is No problem with PMDG 777 +A320 pro. Pls help or move my credit to PMDG 737 from PMDG 747 .

I would also like to give following suggestions,

a) like most of the other other utility providers, please provide a demo utility for 3 days for any new buyer ( only for one airport) , let that buyer run and check the fSi panel and then buy the licence.

b) Also make a provision for error log in FSI panel so that user can take guidance or send that log to you for identifying what has actually gone wrong

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by shaluc_2000 on Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

shaluc_2000

Post by shaluc_2000 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:43 am

Hi JP ...i had a chance to go through most of your troubleshooting advice on the web forums including the one mentioned below by you but nothing works.It was only after that i started writing to you. I am also enclosing herewith screen shot of FSi panel of PMDG path on my computer which is absolutely ok . Your utility is quite robust and simple in nature but i still cant figure out where is the problem for PMDG 747 . there is No problem with PMDG 777 +A320 pro. Pls help or move my credit to PMDG 737 from PMDG 747 .

I would also like to give following suggestions,

a) like most of the other other utility providers, please provide a demo utility for 3 days for any new buyer ( only for one airport) , let that buyer run and check the fSi panel and then buy the licence.

b) Also make a provision for error log in FSI panel so that user can take guidance or send that log to you for identifying what has actually gone wrong

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jpgarraio
Site Admin

Post by jpgarraio » Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:08 am

Hi,

FSiPanel is giving a log, you find it under log.txt

Why the 747 is not working on your system is a mystery as it seems to be working everywhere else, it's an interesting case.

Please write me an email with your order details at support at fsipanel.com.

Cheers

jpgarraio
Site Admin

Post by jpgarraio » Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:15 am

Please copy the panelstate link shown in FSiPanel and paste it in your file explorer, is the link valid? Do you see 747 panel states?

shaluc_2000

Post by shaluc_2000 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:13 pm

HI JP,

1. I have sent you an email with my order details at support@fsipanel.com

2. Yes the link is valid & i can see the panel states

Rgds
Naveen :( :(