A few question

Mach3

A few question

Post by Mach3 »

Hello,

I was wondering if you have any plans to support the 777F freighter version in P3DV4 is this only available in P3DV5 ?
Are you planning to add the snapshot feature for the Majestic Dash 8 Q400 & Aerosoft Airbus A320 family of aircraft ?
Finally I'm on the trial of FSiPanel 2020 & I was wondering do had to buy add-on licenses to support all my different planes I fly like in FSiPanel 2017 ?

Thanks in Advance
Steven
jpgarraio
Site Admin

Re: A few question

Post by jpgarraio »

Hi Steven,

Thanks for your message, please find below the answers:
I was wondering if you have any plans to support the 777F freighter version in P3DV4 is this only available in P3DV5 ?
The 777 freighter will be added to the P3D V4 version very soon. for 777 P3D V5 support, it will depends on PMDG SDK, with the information I received recently, it should not be a problem.
Are you planning to add the snapshot feature for the Majestic Dash 8 Q400 & Aerosoft Airbus A320 family of aircraft ?
Unfortunately Aerosoft and Majestic don't support FMC and panel state saving via their SDK, reason why Snapshot mode is not available. Unless this option becomes available, I'm not able to save FMC data unfortunately.
Finally I'm on the trial of FSiPanel 2020 & I was wondering do had to buy add-on licenses to support all my different planes I fly like in FSiPanel 2017 ?
2017 and 2020 are two different products. in FSiPanel 2020, all compatible aircraft are included in the full license, no need to buy credits anymore.

Let me know if you need more information.

Cheers,

J-P
Jean-Pierre Garraio
Developer
Mach3

Re: A few question

Post by Mach3 »

Thanks for the info J-P
I have upgrade to the full license now as I love not having to restart after every landing 8-)
Any chance of adding the Quality Wings 787 support into FSiPanel 2020 ?

Thanks again
Steven