Failure option

777Driver

Failure option

Post by 777Driver »

Hi,

Any chance that you would implement a conditional trigger for failure? Let an IAS trigger for engine failure?

Thanks!
EZYTWIV

Re: Failure option

Post by EZYTWIV »

I would like that very much as well...train like real pilots ;)

Two more requests:

1. Could you implement a position button for the take off position? I'd really prefer to stay inside FSiPAnel instead of having to go to the P3D menu for that.

2. Implement a failure CANCEL/CLEAR option. I repositioned the flight to different airports but the failure I had previously inserted seems to stick. P3Dv5 FSLabs.

Thanks for a great sim tool!
jpgarraio
Site Admin

Re: Failure option

Post by jpgarraio »

Hi,

For the takeoff failure, like V1 cut, it is very convenient to program them via PMDG FMC for example.
1. Could you implement a position button for the take off position? I'd really prefer to stay inside FSiPAnel instead of having to go to the P3D menu for that.
You can select airport, runway and then click on FSiPanel main screen runway, this will position you for Takeoff.
2. Implement a failure CANCEL/CLEAR option. I repositioned the flight to different airports but the failure I had previously inserted seems to stick. P3Dv5 FSLabs.
Please clear all the malfunctions from the MCDU, I will clear the button for next approach, on the TODO list.

Cheers,

J-P
Jean-Pierre Garraio
Developer