Minor Issues

PaulL

Minor Issues

Post by PaulL »

Hi J-P,

Thanks for an extremely impressive piece of software. I have been testing in a home cockpit based on the PMDG 737NGXu and am working through some minor testing issues.

The sim rate seems to set itself to 2x, or remains on 2x after FSiPanel completes the move and setup for an approach.

For some reason, Main Panel brightness defaults to off (ie, all backlighting) when FSi completes the move and setup.

Any advice gratefully received.

Paul
jpgarraio
Site Admin

Re: Minor Issues

Post by jpgarraio »

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your report, I think I also received an email from you, I will reply very soon.
Maybe your hardware is interfering with FSiPanel, this is the problem on a home cockpit simulator.
It will need investigations but not easy without a standard setup.

Cheers,

J-P
Jean-Pierre Garraio
Developer
PaulL

Post by PaulL »

Hi J-P,

Thanks for your reply. The home cockpit doesn't use any input for backlighting, so in theory there isn't any conflict in that regard. I actually noticed it on the NGXu virtual cockpit. Before the move, the MIP Brightness knob on the PMDG NGXu virtual cockpit is at 100%. After the move it is at 0%.

The 2x sim rate is intermittent, and may not be a big issue (I just need to check before I take control).

Paul
PaulL

Post by PaulL »

Quick update:

The 2x Sim Rate issues appears to have cleared itself after a restart. The Brightness Knob resetting itself during positioning only happens during the day. At P3D night and dusk times the knob remains at its set position.

Paul