STARs not loading correctly

Oddieman

STARs not loading correctly

Post by Oddieman »

Just purchased FSiPanel and have been trying it out. First, on an approach with the Fenix A320. That went fine.
Then, I loaded a STAR. In the first try a STAR into RY 8R at CYVR. Used Booth as the first Waypoint. That is correct on the Navigraph charts (database updated to latest Navigraph cycle in FSiPanel.) However, as can be seen from the first screenshot below every waypoint on the STAR, regardless of runway chosen is shown. I didn't realize the significance of this until I launched MSFS, loaded Fenix into 8R at CYVR and then set the plane to the CANUK5 STAR accordingly. The FMC was loaded with incomplete STAR information that was not correct with discontinuities that made no sense.

I then followed Easyjet simpilot's tutorial on FSiPanel with the Fenix, using the EGPH STAR for RW24 and duplicated all this in my sim. The information on waypoints in my FSiPanel settings seemed correct for the chart, but when I loaded all this into MSFS and launched the Fenix the FMC the result was nonsense and seemed to show a route discontinuity to some kind of short final!

Frustrating and confusing.

Any advice/guidance on this would be appreciated. Can't find a related issue in the forum
Oddieman

Re: STARs not loading correctly

Post by Oddieman »

Sorry I posted this in the wrong forum and will repost in the MSFS forum.

Apologies