Centerline accuracy

Kanoasurf

Centerline accuracy

Post by Kanoasurf »

JP

First and foremost, how wonderful time I'm having thanks to your tool... countless landings, hundreds already... thanks a a lot.
But it has a downside... now one push himself beyond what he should :lol:

I have attached a pic obtained with dolly, replying at 10% and just when the smoke comes up, pause (wait for the smoke to go) and get the pic, so it is taken at the very fraction of the second when the plane touched down... and see the report. 7 ft off, just satisfactory.

It happens very often, not huge numbers as I have seen in other post, but I think that touch down is a bit better than satisfactory. I have done worse and better scored. It is a payware and using GSX, not sure if that has something to do with the afcad...

Please, could you give me some light, and more importantly, as a pilot, could you re-score the touch down on the picture? :) I trust your judgement on this ;)

very best, and as I said, HUGE fun thanks to your tool

Kano
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jpgarraio
Site Admin

Re: Centerline accuracy

Post by jpgarraio »

Hi Kano,

many thanks for your message, you are right, this landing on the picture seems perfect.
I will have a look at the scoring and report back, maybe something to do with feet vs meter on my computer.

Cheers,

J-P
Jean-Pierre Garraio
Developer
Kanoasurf

Post by Kanoasurf »

Cheers, and I can't stress enough how great is this tool!
jpgarraio
Site Admin

Post by jpgarraio »

Thank you!
Jean-Pierre Garraio
Developer