FS 2020 ATC interfering with ATC scenarios

jcomm

FS 2020 ATC interfering with ATC scenarios

Post by jcomm »

Hello All,

I'm happy to have joined the forums and community of FSIPanel users. Just purchased this excellent addon a few days ago, haven't had much time to play with it, but already tried a few scenarios, which are really a welcome addition to my FS 2020 experience...

Yet, at times I experience a little annoyance, because even if I only set the Departure airport / rw or parking slot the default FS 2020 ATC starts issuing it's own instructions and this interferes with FSIPanel ATC :-/

Since I had the option for automatic radio tuning by the virtual co-pilot / 1st officer in the FS 2020 options I found that by disabling it at least now I am able to tune the frequencies issued by the FSIPanel scenarios ATC, but still from time to time the default FS 2020 ATC "wakes up" and starts giving directives and / or "complaining" about my failure to comply :-/

Any way to totally disable the default ATC ?
Last edited by jcomm on Mon May 29, 2023 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jpgarraio
Site Admin

Re: FS 2020 ATC interfering with ATC scenarios

Post by jpgarraio »

Hi,

Sent you an email, I'm as well following your post as I find very annoying this MSFS ATC interfering all the time..

Regards,

J-P
Jean-Pierre Garraio
Developer
jcomm

Post by jcomm »

JP,

just a Thumbs Up to report that since last update, which also brought a few new Scenarios for the FENIX A320, and probably other aircraft too, I have flown the scenarios (btw:, very good!) and experienced no clash between the scenario ATC and MFS default ATC !
jpgarraio
Site Admin

Post by jpgarraio »

Cool thanks for the feedback !
Jean-Pierre Garraio
Developer
jcomm

Post by jcomm »

Yet another suggestion at an AVSIM thread about how to disable MFS voice ATC:

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/6349 ... nt=4972610