Fenix A320 Block 2 update

Navblue330

Fenix A320 Block 2 update

Post by Navblue330 »

With the new Fenix Block 2 update recently released are we able to have FSiPanel load data into the FM directly without typing it in?

I noticed the take off data in the Fenix EFB can be pushed directly to the FM, having the FSiPanel data pushed directly to the FM will avoid typing errors which I get sometimes.
zicongqiu

Re: Fenix A320 Block 2 update

Post by zicongqiu »

True, it currently takes a lot more time to setup when comparing to the PMDG 737, with native external hardware support there should be direct controlled commands and datarefs available like the PMDG? So in theory it can be optimized now with the B2 update?
jpgarraio
Site Admin

Post by jpgarraio »

Hi,

not sure about that, I saw the button on the EFB to push ZFW/CG and fuel to the aircraft as well as performance, can we access it remotely ? I will have to check.

Another thing is that the weather used in T/O performance is LIVE only, therefore if we are flying a training scenario with custom weather, everything will be wrong here...

PMDG allows the user to save a complete panelstate and or the FMC,this feature is unfortunately not available at all on the Fenix and it seems that it won't change in the future.

Regards,

J-P
Jean-Pierre Garraio
Developer
jpgarraio
Site Admin

Post by jpgarraio »

Also, do you have fastest speed set in the settings ?
FenixTyping.jpg
Cheers,

J-P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jean-Pierre Garraio
Developer
Navblue330

Post by Navblue330 »

No worries, thanks for checking it out. I thought if they were able to import speed data then maybe FSiPanel could import other data as well, to eliminate the typing process.

I’ve got my speed set to the slowest setting.

I mainly get typing errors if I try and run another scenario after finishing one. Exiting the flight seems to fix it. Kind of tempting to try and run back to back scenarios during V1 cut training.

Thank you for the help.