Select Airport problem

Any discussion related to FSiPanel 2017
Emile

Select Airport problem

Post by Emile » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:37 am

I have just installed FSiPanel 2017 for P3D. The software runs on my flightsim rig as a server and the client runs on a networked PC. A couple of times when I had set the software up (not every time), the Select Airport alphanumeric keys on the client (both with keyboard and with mouse) did not work although the Random and Clear buttons worked when mouse-clicked, but all worked fine on the server. What am I doing wrong ? Do I have to load P3D, the FSiPanel server and the FSiPanel client in a certain order ? Sorry if I missed something in the user guide.
BTW I Love the product ! I had version 1 but never got much time to spend with it, but that's going to change now that I have reduced my working week to four and hopefully three days a week before too long - and I do need more landing practice :oops:
Cheers,
Emile.

Emile

Re: Select Airport problem

Post by Emile » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:59 pm

Oh, I see... Thanks anyway...
Cheers,
Emile.

jpgarraio
Site Admin

Post by jpgarraio » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:26 am

Hi Emile,

Happy that you get more time home now!
Normally you should start the server first and then the client.

How often do you run into this problem?
I will give it a try this afternoon to see if I can reproduce the issue.

Cheers,

J-P

Emile

Post by Emile » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:35 am

Hi J-P,

Thanks for your reply. I've seen this happen a few times, but not every time. It is possible that I loaded the client before loading the server and maybe that was the cause. I'll make sure to load the server first from now on and if I see it happen again I will let you know.
Cheers,
Emile.