Incorrect frequencies on some airports

Any discussion related to FSiPanel 2017
sunny.andonov

Incorrect frequencies on some airports

Post by sunny.andonov » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:25 am

Cannot remember from the top of my head, but I've had several approaches (different airports) with frequencies that do not match FSiPanel Database. I do remember for sure an ILS approach to LSZH Rwy 34 where the localizer course in FsiPanel was different than Navigraph charts so I've only got the G/S. Please note that I've ran multiple times UpdateDB.
JP, is this something you are aware of or something new that requires some fixing? I do remember your post from a while ago that FSiPanel reads the data from the add-on airports and should be correct but is not what I see for some airports.

Thanks

jpgarraio
Site Admin

Re: Incorrect frequencies on some airports

Post by jpgarraio » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:57 am

Hi,

FSiPanel is taking the ILS freq and course directly from the sim database and NOT navigraph.

So if for example the ILs freq in LSZH 34 is changed, updated in Navigraph, it also need somehow to be updated in your sim to reflect the change otherwise P3D or FSX will still use old values.

If you have an updated scenery, you can rebuild your airport database setup/Options/UpdateDB

If you don't have a new scenery for this airport, you can manually update your ILS/Course values in FSiPanel Setup, the new corrected values will be used.

Cheers,

J-P

sunny.andonov

Post by sunny.andonov » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:03 am

Hi J-P,

Thanks for the info. It turns out this issue happens only on FSLabs A320. Every time I load an approach the LOC bug is not on the PFD and so I have to manually go to RAD/NAV to update the frequency and the course, then it works. Is this something on my end or you have an idea what is going on? I don't remember having this issue before.

Thanks

jpgarraio
Site Admin

Post by jpgarraio » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:06 pm

Hi,

We had the case recently due to a mismatch between FSLabs and P3D frequencies.
Please have a look at the following thread, before last post on page2, I've made a video on how to fix this issue for your approach.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=277&start=10

Did it work for you?

Cheers,

J-P

sunny.andonov

Post by sunny.andonov » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:26 am

Hi J-P,

Yes, I checked your video and inputting the ILS frequency manually works, however, is there a fix for that? I would prefer that everything is automated as it was before. I wonder why the frequencies on P3D and FSLabs mismatch.