Airbus A319 Prof. not freezing

Any discussion related to FSiPanel 2017
Dirk

Airbus A319 Prof. not freezing

Post by Dirk » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:50 pm

Hi everyone,
i‘m new to the FSiPanel2017 Software. I‘m using P3D 4.5 with the latest Aerosoft Airbus Prof.-Bundle (v1.2.5).
The installation of fsipanel seemed to be ok, updated the fsipanel database first, then imported the Airbus A319 with clear sky selected and one credit.
All seems ok so far. So i wanted to try the first approach like you in your video ( rnav approach to kathmando ). So i only had to choose another star with the ratan waypoint due to the navdata-version. If the p3d is running, i can activate the move aircraft button. After a while the aircraft is loading, but the sim is not freezing after a short time and if i don’t do anything the plane is flying down in the ground. Possibly a problem with my simconnect installation? So some questins:

1. is the panel working with the above p3d 4.5 and the airbus prof 1.2.5 version?
2. what versions of simconnect are warking?
3. what versions of fsuipc are working ( 4 or 5, free or registered )?

Looking forward to some answers from you. That would be nice!

Best regards
Dirk

jpgarraio
Site Admin

Re: Airbus A319 Prof. not freezing

Post by jpgarraio » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:52 am

Hi Dirk,

FSiPanel is compatible with P3D 4.5, I need to have a look at the Airbus Prof bundle 1.2.5, I will check today.

Only FREE version of FSUIPC is needed.

For Simconnect, the latest SP2, if FSiPanel didn't make an error on startup your Simconnect is probably working normally.

Cheers,

J-P

jpgarraio
Site Admin

Post by jpgarraio » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:13 pm

Can you try to start P3D, any aircraft on ground and then start FSiPanel, go to Setup / Troubleshooting.
Do you see Simconnect versions?
Can you try a FSUIPC test.

J-P
trouble.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dirk

Post by Dirk » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:18 am

Thx J-P,
sorry, had no time to test. The Troubleshooting page seened to be ok. No Errors. Yesterday i tested a bit. But Sometimes the Sim was hanging after loading the raptor. Sometimes the Airbus loads after that but is going with max v/s towards the ground. One time it seemed to work, but the mcdu was not programmed. So i checked out if i had the newest version of the fsi panel, but i had. Then i deleted the imported Aircraft and done a new import. But i was not able to do the VNKT-Approach. Maybe i do something wrong or my p3d installation is not working correct, if other people have no issues.
Have no time at the moment to do a fresh install of everything...
regards
Dirk