FSiPanel requests Product Registration

Any discussion related to FSiPanel 2017
LecLightning56

FSiPanel requests Product Registration

Post by LecLightning56 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:34 pm

I seem to be having a recurrent problem with my installation whereby, although formally installed and activated, the program re-requests product registration. This results in exceeding the number of permissible resets of FSiPanel 2017 and thence contacting support for a complete reset. I only use FSiPanel 2017 on one PC and have a valid licence. This seems an unnecessary procedure to follow since the product had been formally installed and activated previously prior to the request for a further reset (and hence exceeds the permissible number of resets, rendering the program useless). Is this a bug, or a feature of how the licence is checked whenever the program is running?

jpgarraio
Site Admin

Re: FSiPanel requests Product Registration

Post by jpgarraio » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:41 pm

Hi,

If your hardware changes, a new registration is required.
Regards,

J-P

LecLightning56

Re: FSiPanel requests Product Registration

Post by LecLightning56 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:41 pm

Thank you for resetting my licence in respect of the issue described. In my case, no hardware changes had taken place, merely that the program had been running successfully one moment and then suddenly requested product registration on a later run. I had uninstalled FSiPanel prior to reinstalling the operating system and then reinstalled FSiPanel, so whether or not this presents issues with the licence checker if it thought that I had installed on another PC although no hardware changes had taken place, I am sure.