Code discount and deviation course

simbiosi

Code discount and deviation course

Post by simbiosi »

Hi JP
I have upgraded Fsipanel 2020 to advanced edition, I follow the stream yesterday the offer was for a new version or the upgrade to advance with the code BLACKBOX711?
I have tried the tool but as you can see in the screenshot, it's not aligned with the course when it asks to release with the brake and continue to pivot so it gets much more deviation.
Is there something I miss?
Before there was this credit buy option for every aircraft now we use with every addon right?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jpgarraio
Site Admin

Re: Code discount and deviation course

Post by jpgarraio »

Hi,

The upgrade is for FSiPanel 2020 Standard Edition to Advanced Edition, so what you did is right.
Yes with FSiPanel 2020, all aircraft are available, no more credits required.

On your screen, localizer is centered and autopilot HDG is set to 045, so the aircraft should return to the correct heading in position freeze.
When all correct, hold the brakes for a few seconds to take control.

Cheers,

J-P
Jean-Pierre Garraio
Developer
simbiosi

Post by simbiosi »

Hi,
I didn't use the code BLACKBOX711 for the upgrade, was it worth for discount?

The panel started working on positioning the aircraft as the button become grey on the panel and I didn't touch anything.
But once finished and ready to release with the brake it was out of the course and continue to pivot to the right that's not the right behaviour.
Is there something I miss?
jpgarraio
Site Admin

Post by jpgarraio »

Maybe your trim was not set properly?
If you see that you AP is engaged with the correct Heading, if the aircraft is not able to fly that heading, something else is playing a role.
Have you tried several approaches with same result?
Jean-Pierre Garraio
Developer