FENIX A320 COM1 RADIO FLIPPING BACK

MikeSpeekman

FENIX A320 COM1 RADIO FLIPPING BACK

Post by MikeSpeekman »

Hi J-P,

Since upgrading to the latest version of FSiPanel with 'load and 'save' panels' I can not run any scenario as the com1 radio panel keeps flipping off frequency after I have set it and before I can answer it. Sometimes it happens after I'm in the air (i.e. it was working fine) other times immediately I cannot have com1 stay on the frequency. It used to run great before this. Any suggestions? Might this have something to do with the upgrade?

Cheerio,
Mike
jpgarraio
Site Admin

Re: FENIX A320 COM1 RADIO FLIPPING BACK

Post by jpgarraio »

Hi,

I think this is an assistance setup of MSFS changing frequently for you, like a virtual FO.

Someone had the problem as well, can't remember where you need to turn it off, should be in assistance menu.

Cheers,

J-P
Jean-Pierre Garraio
Developer
MikeSpeekman

Post by MikeSpeekman »

Hi J-P,

Thank you so much for your very fast reply.
After resetting all MSFS Assistance Options to 'OFF' as per your advise, everything went back to normal and worked like a dream.

About the FSGG-FSZH flight, it was easy enough for me to complete, so I'm sure everyone else can and it helped me prepare for the more difficult scenarios.

Thanks again for your state-of-the-art program, which I use every day (I'm retired) and learn so much of.

Cheers,
Mike
jpgarraio
Site Admin

Post by jpgarraio »

Thanks for the feedback,

About to release the V1Cut training, this will be more difficult for sure and random failures.
Let me know if you have time to give it a try today, plan to release tomorrow.

Cheers,

J-P
Jean-Pierre Garraio
Developer
MikeSpeekman

Post by MikeSpeekman »

Hi J-P,

Unfortunately, we are on different timelines(Philippines) and I just got your message, so it's nighttime here already.
But for sure I will try it tomorrow and let you know how it went. It sounds very exciting. Of course, for some of the
failures, I would not know how to resolve them, unless I have seen it before in one of your videos or comes with an instruction sheet on how to resolve the failure.

Question:
Is it possible to make the instruction and ATC reply screens re-sizeable? I'm always moving it about so I can see my cockpit.
Often it's much too large for the info given.
It would be very handy if we could minimize it temporarily.

More videos on how to correctly fly the scenarios would also greatly be appreciated by all I'm sure if you have the time.

Greetings,
Mike