Freezing SIM when preparing.

livs_ita

Freezing SIM when preparing.

Post by livs_ita »

Hi, I just purchased FSiPanel for MSFS. I've installed it and activated it. I have tested it with Fenix a320 and with FBW A32N with the same result. I select an Airport, Runway and Procedure. FSiPanel starts it's things asking me to put the throttle to CL, then the SIM freezes and I ahev to terminate it.
I have tried a few times with the same result. Any suggestions?
jpgarraio
Site Admin

Re: Freezing SIM when preparing.

Post by jpgarraio »

Hi,

as discussed by email, I'm not sure what is causing this as we do not get any other reports of CTD.
Can you try to position the aircraft and immediately when the A320 is in the air, close FSiPanel and manage yourself the autopilot to maintain altitude and heading.

Is MSFS still crashing ?

Regards,

J-P
Jean-Pierre Garraio
Developer
JoeDel

Re: Freezing SIM when preparing.

Post by JoeDel »

jpgarraio wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 8:29 pm Hi,

as discussed by email, I'm not sure what is causing this as we do not get any other reports of CTD.
Can you try to position the aircraft and immediately when the A320 is in the air, close FSiPanel and manage yourself the autopilot to maintain altitude and heading.

Is MSFS still crashing ?

Regards,

J-P
Hi Jean

Just to report, I am having same issue with Fenix, as described by OP, I have to restart MSFS & FSI Panel to get one two landings in, and it would freeze, Re-starting flight will not fix it, it just go's in to a freeze again, I have tried what you suggested, no luck, While the Fenix is in freeze, it is still setting up plane for landing.
Thanks Joe